Please mark your calendars for October 22-25, 2015. A Texas Country Air “urban downtown camping” event will be held in Historic downtown Quanah, Texas. Please include this Rally in your 2015 calendar. This will be a FREE Rally so early registration is suggested. Registration begins Fall 2014. See Registration Brochure for complete program. Additional information to be announced.
Texas Plains Unit—Wally Byam Caravan Club Int ’ l
The Three Rivers Foundation ( 3RF )
• Texas Style Grand Ole Opry
• Dulcimer Concert
• Piano Concert & Sing Along
• Classic Car Show
• Classic Tractor Show
• Movie on the Courthouse Lawn
• Participate in Drum Circles
• Planet & Star Gazing
• Airstream Ice Cream Social
• Walking Tour of Historic Downtown Quanah
• Golf Scramble
• Tire Safety
• Staying Healthy On The Road
• TX DOT Roll Over Convincer
• Water Conservation With Rain Barrels
• The Orphan Train
• Quanah Parker—Indian History of the Area
• Proper Washing & Waxing of Your RV
• No parking or rally fees will be collected. This is a free rally.
• There are a limited number of parking sites available. Registration is first come/first served. Register early.
• Four magnificently restored buildings plus the recently restored historic Hardeman County courthouse will be
used for this rally. Buildings are handicap accessible.
• No electricity on site. Quiet generators (<70 DBA) are allowed.
• Dump sites available off-site.
• Water available on site.
• All activities are located within one block of parking site.