Region 9 President, Andy Selking, takes his Airstream up to Norman, OK for the OU home games. He said he is working Unit Installations into the OU game schedule!!
Please mark your calendars for October 22-25, 2015. A Texas Country Air “urban downtown camping” event will be held in Historic downtown Quanah, Texas. Please include this Rally in your 2015 calendar. This will be a FREE Rally so early registration is suggested. Registration begins Fall 2014. See Registration Brochure for complete program. Additional information to be announced.
Texas Plains Unit—Wally Byam Caravan Club Int ’ l
The Three Rivers Foundation ( 3RF )
• Texas Style Grand Ole Opry
• Dulcimer Concert
• Piano Concert & Sing Along
• Classic Car Show
• Classic Tractor Show
• Movie on the Courthouse Lawn
• Participate in Drum Circles
• Planet & Star Gazing
• Airstream Ice Cream Social
• Walking Tour of Historic Downtown Quanah
• Golf Scramble
• Tire Safety
• Staying Healthy On The Road
• TX DOT Roll Over Convincer
• Water Conservation With Rain Barrels
• The Orphan Train
• Quanah Parker—Indian History of the Area
• Proper Washing & Waxing of Your RV
• No parking or rally fees will be collected. This is a free rally.
• There are a limited number of parking sites available. Registration is first come/first served. Register early.
• Four magnificently restored buildings plus the recently restored historic Hardeman County courthouse will be
used for this rally. Buildings are handicap accessible.
• No electricity on site. Quiet generators (<70 DBA) are allowed.
• Dump sites available off-site.
• Water available on site.
• All activities are located within one block of parking site.
The decorated flamingo contest was such a huge success this year, that I’ve decided to continue a contest for “Airstream Hollywood” next year. Please decorate an Airstream in your favorite movie theme. We will again use them as table decorations. Get your creative juices flowing! I can’t wait to see what you come up with! We will again auction some of them off at the end of the rally for those of you who are willing to part with your decorated Airstream!